Garage Door Repair Service Provider
Our business contracts to major organisations dealing in insurance work, government institutions, supermarkets and retail outlets.
We maintain a high level of professionalism, workmanship, and communication throughout all of our work. From installing a new door to repairing broken springs, we make sure the job is done right first time and that easy-to-follow instructions are left on how to operate the door.
In our experience, we have found that many of the common door faults are caused by poor workmanship during the installation, as well as poor communication and instructions from installers. As a small business, we can ensure each job we do is completed to the highest standard, for a door that works well every time.
To keep your door operating at its best and your warranty current, we offer regular servicing of all doors for domestic, commercial, and industrial premises. All of our work is certified and comes with a 100% workmanship guarantee.
Our garage door company provides the following services:
- New garage door installation
- Regular garage door maintenance and servicing
- Garage door repairs
- Garage door replacement
- Garage door spring replacement and repairs
- Garage door motor replacement and repairs for all types including sectional garage doors
- New garage door remotes, repair and replacement
- Electric gate repairs – sliding gates, swing gates, intercom gates and supermarket gates
- Automatic gate motor replacement – sliding and swing gates
- Electric gate sensor and intercom repairs and replacement
- Industrial roller door installation – warehouse doors, factory doors etc.
- Industrial door maintenance, repairs and roller door motor replacement
From Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast we can replace garage doors, motors and springs in one visit.
Don’t get stuck waiting. We carry a wide range of replacement garage parts in our vehicles ready to be installed.
We’re very proud of our reputation and we’ve earned it by investing time in our people. We work closely with our suppliers to be fully trained on new products and solutions. Equally, we have the experience with all the largest brands and can confidently repair any type of garage door, garage motor or garage opener. Take the time to have a look at our testimonials and see how we’ve helped homeowners and businesses with their garage.
It’s easy to think you can save some money by getting in someone cheap to replace your broken garage spring or simply try do it yourself. Lack of experience replacing garage springs can cost much more than getting an insured professional to repair them. Improper installation can lead to damaging your garage panels, rollers, motor, damage property or worst of all injury to someone during installation. Torsion springs used in garages hold a lot of tension and could cause injury if handled incorrectly.